The winter months encourage an element of hibernation in all of us. Take the time to consider how to transition your space into one of added warmth and comfort. A few simple changes will give you the opportunity to start anew and recharge.
Enjoy the process of getting into a cozy season and give your mind and body time to adjust. This article is inspired by the Mindful Women, “Embrace The Season” by Caroline Rowland.
A Winter Comfort List
- Add texture and comfort to your home with deeper colors and knitted blankets.
- Create a temporary “mudroom” space by your door.
- Savory comfort food, long walks, and hearty fruits and berries.
- Freshen up throw pillows by ordering new pillow covers.
- Spend a few hours decluttering old coats, cookware, and holiday decorations.
- Enjoy the scents of pine and other spices in long burning candles.
- Buy homemade marshmallows and make real hot chocolate.
- If you have a fireplace, light a fire.
- Bundle up and take a walk outside.
- Place magazines and books in a small basket.
Now, what would you add to this list?
Make An Impression
© Bigstock.com alenkasm