Sabrina’s 14 Business Tips for 2014
This year I’ll be sharing a few of my “secrets to success” and sharing my personal business planning and vision board tips.
Let’s start with my 14 business planning tips:
- Unsubscribe: Get to your mailbox and click “unsubscribe” on emails you don’t read!
- Brag Sheet: Type out a sheet of your accomplishments for 2013. Wow, you did a lot!
- What Worked: Make a note of things that worked for you in 2013 and repeat!
- What Didn’t Work: Make a short list of what didn’t work and remove it from your plan.
- Read: Take a few hours and read industry articles to get ahead of the curve!
- Plan New Offerings: Research and decide what you will offer in 2014.
- Review Your Website: Slowly go through your website like a stranger and take notes for changes.
- Hire a Web Girl: Hire someone to make your website changes.
- Review Your Social Bio: Review all of your social networks and update your bio on each site.
- Marketing Plan 2014: Make a quick marketing plan for each month of the year.
- Blogging for your Business: Write down 12 blog post titles that align with your monthly marketing plan.
- Your Training: Find a few webinars, conferences or events to enhance your skills.
- Build Your Tweethearts: Nurture your brand evangelists who will always share your info and do the same for them!
- Business Vision Board: Make a business vision board and watch your successful year unfold!
Bonus: Download my free business planning worksheets (click on picture):
I hope you love my personal list of how I get ready for each new year. What do you think?
Make An Impression.