Once a month, I want you to make a date with your business.
It’s so easy for single entrepreneurs to do the work for others and forget that they need to take care of how they look on the web. Your brand and it’s physical appearance can bring in new customers or send them away.
Here are 3 topics to consider on your date:
Are Still Friends With Your Business?
Grab your journal and answer these questions:
- What does your audience need and want?
- What do you provide?
- What do you give to your audience that adds value?
- What does your company give back to the world?
- Do you still like your brand/company?
How Do I Look?
Put a little polish on how you look to your audience and clients.
- Write a new blog post that gives something of value to your audience.
- Make notes to freshen just a few things on your website.
- Write and mail a personal note card to a client who had a recent success.
- Look at your site on a desktop computer & mobile device – make sure it looks good.
If you’re not having fun in your business, no one is. Plan a little soul fun!
- How can you have fun in your business?
- Can you do a giveaway online?
- Can you partner with a business for an online event?
- What can you do to give a client a little extra love?
One More Thing…
Check your computer and make sure you are working with the latest software and updates on everything from your operating system to your website security. It makes things run so much better!
Let me know how you’re doing on Facebook
Make An Impression.