Music can soothe the soul, inspire genius, and make you get up out of your seat and dance! That’s why I wanted to share how to make a quick playlist on Spotify. Share it with your audience, give it to a client, play it at your next dinner party or simply enjoy the music during your business day.
READY? GRAB YOUR IPHONE
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone
- Tap Your Library in the bottom right corner
- Tap Playlists
- Tap Create Playlist at the bottom of the page
- Enter a Name for your new playlist
- Tap Create
- Tap your New playlist at the top of the list
- Tap Find New Music or Search
- Find a song or album you want to add to your playlist
- Tap the More icon next to an album title or song. It looks like three dots
- Tap Add to Playlist
NOW SHARE YOUR CURATED PLAYLIST
Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
Tap Your Library in the bottom right corner.
Tap the playlist you want to share.
Tap the More icon in the upper right corner. The three dots at the top.
Tap Share at the bottom of the list.
Select the method you want to use to share your playlist.
BUSINESS HAPPINESS COACHING
Let’s talk about happiness and your business in a 1-on-1 Hello Business coaching workshop.
Join Me On Instagram
Make An Impression
Photo Credit: © Jan Střecha Unsplash