Sometimes we all forget to take care of our business while we are busy taking care or business. Here is a great “go-to” list of quick things you can do to keep your brand looking sharp.
- Clean up your boards and add boards that make sense for your business.
- Rearrange your boards so the most important and/or fun boards are at the top.
- Update your Pinterest photo, bio and links to your website and social networks.
- Edit your board and change the cover photo.
- Change your timeline cover this month and make a habit to change it often.
- Run a $10 “boosted post” and grab the attention of your audience.
- Cross post your most important content on your personal Facebook page.
- Let your friends on your personal page know what your business offers.
- Update your cover photo and your bio.
- Get the most out of Twitter by creating lists.
- Stay on Twitter and respond to your audience and give Twitter love back to others.
- Check the links in your bio and make sure that they are correct.
- Look at your website like a stranger and make notes of small changes that you want.
- Do you have a sidebar on your site? Delete any information that isn’t important.
- Make sure your social icons are up to date and that they link properly.
- Pin and share all of your work from your website. Google loves to index and active website.
- Update or remove affiliate links that are no longer relevant.
- Write an article about your most important brand focus for the month.
- Include links and a “call to action” in your blog posts.
- Make a plan to blog at least once a month to keep your site active.
- Take time to clean up and create the right categories for your blog posts.
- Look at your business cards and make a plan to update and refresh your cards.
- Try a different finish, different size, new style or a bold color on your business cards.
- Review your Instagram images.
- Do the images flow together and make sense?
- Does the over all theme reflect what you want to project about yourself and your brand?
- Review and update your bio and make sure your link is working.
- Make plans to send a short monthly email campaign to your followers.
- Send out a short email marketing letter and give your audience something they can use.
- Every now and then, send an email campaign and don’t sell anything.
- Send out an email campaign once a month to let your audience know you are still in business.
And a bonus tip!
- Start branding your images with your website url.
Do you need help with your social content and WordPress website? Contact me!
Make An Impression
Image Credit: ©Glutze