Let me share 5 quick secrets to my business success as I get ready to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of Sabrina&Company Marketing this summer.
My 5 Success Principles:
- It’s not you, it’s the customer: Never offer something you think your customer should have. Offer what they need.
- Don’t envy what others are doing: Be unique! Concentrate on building your niche business and style. Don’t copy.
- Market your business in person: Never forget to have “live and in-person” events to market your business.
- Fight the “shiny object syndrome”: It’s a bright shiny world so stay close to your passion and dreams.
- Freebies: Know your margin! Don’t give away a free meal and don’t offer deep discounts.
Want 5 More?
- Be Your Brand: Be passionate and live your brand.
- Know when to say “No”: This is really magic dust for growing your business.
- Don’t get lost in the details: Don’t stop yourself from growing your business.
- Give them more than expected: And you thought I was going to give you 5 tips!
- Make An Impression 🙂
Stay tuned for more. What’s on your success list?
Make An Impression.
Image credit: ©lavitrei, Bigstock.com