You’ve taken the time to create a treasure chest of great content so don’t share it just once! Practice the art of repurposing your content.
re·pur·pose (verb) = adapt for use in a different purpose.
Why Repurpose Your Content?
To reach a larger audience, a difference audience, and the audience that missed your post the first time around.
Here are 14 easy ways to repurpose your content!
- Create multiple Facebook posts from a blog post.
- Do a “round up” email marketing letter with snips and links back to several great posts.
- Create 10 tweets from one blog post.
- Make it visual: Place quotes from your content on images with your logo and share to Instagram.
- Republish your content on LinkedIn.
- Turn your content into “printables” and share on Pinterest.
- Create a “best of” blog posts and feature content that has the same theme.
- Update the top portion of an older blog post with latest information on that topic.
- Write a guest post reusing your material and remember to link it back to your site.
- Repost your content on your social networks on different days and times.
- Make a downloadable PDF and use as a free gift for joining your list.
- Make a presentation of your content for SlideShare.
- Turn your content into a video.
- Take your content and turn it into an ebook.
Make An Impression