I love creating websites.
It’s been in my blood since my days as at techie at AT&T. I did my first website in straight HTML and was hooked. I went from buying lipstick to computers!
My business is based around marketing. Social Media Marketing, building unique WordPress websites and brand consulting. My industry friends and I have a little saying, “bad websites shouldn’t happen to good people”. And while beauty is in the eye of the beholder, there are many basic elements missing from so many websites.
Below is little taste of some of the websites I’ve created. I’m currently not taking any new website clients until mid February 2013, but I thought I would share different looks that I think are pretty cool. Remember, WordPress is something you need to have!
Is this missing on your website?
- WordPress – Your site must be built on WordPress. Period. WordPress is web software used to create beautiful websites.
- Don’t use free hosting! Buy your domain and name host your site on a stable hosting company that offers 24/7 live support.
- An opt in email marketing box – It doesn’t matter if you send out 2 emails a year to your base. Get those addresses!
- A really good SEO plugin – I use All In One SEO
- Fresh, new content on a regular basis – You can do this with a blog page or by updating your static pages, but please do it!
- Social Share Buttons – It doesn’t matter if you aren’t into social media, other people are and they want to share what they have found.
- Love and Care – You must have a knowledgeable techie updating and backing up your website on a regular basis.
Your website is the heart and soul of your business. Treat it with love and Google will reward you!
Make An Impression