The world has changed. Businesses that ignore this fact or believe the notion, “if you build it they will come” simply can’t figure out what is happening to their business.
Remember “Word Of Mouth”? Well, it moved to the Internet, and prefers to share news and information from your website.
Every Business Needs A Website:
Have you ever searched online for a specific local business and couldn’t find it? I have, and it’s very frustrating. It’s hard to believe, but there are still many businesses that haven’t created a website. Without a website, businesses have no presence online and without a website…they really don’t exist.
Top 7 Things You Can Do With A Website
- Tell the world about your company every single day
- Give the search engines something to talk about
- Control your message and visibility
- Be a “show-off” and build your brand authority
- Interact with prospective buyers and people that love your business
- Interact on a regular basis with the world by writing articles (blog)
- Allow potential customers/clients to browse your site and offerings
- Show case testimonials
There are huge profit and customer relationship benefits when a business has a website and huge losses when a business is invisible.
While it’s certainly possible to survive purely as a local business, the potential to grow and prosper is far greater when you have a website. It’s just a matter of being visible to customers and prospects in the place they spend much of their time, while opening up your business to a whole new market.
What do you think? Do you now someone who needs a new website?
Make An Impression.