- Create short cuts on your computer desktop to save time.
- Try to touch your incoming mail and paperwork just two times. If you touch it more than twice you are just pushing paper around.
- Get the right office supplies to manage your business needs. Always label and file your important documents.
- Sign up for a free eFax number and let your faxes go directly into your email.
- Schedule time with yourself to take care of the administrative side of your business.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help and then run and get a cup of coffee!
“Being organized is being powerful” I don’t know who said this but I am going to write it down…as soon as I can find my pen!
Hope this helps!