I bet that hit a nerve. Let’s do it together.
On you mark, get ready, get set, go…………
1. Sort your inbox by Sender.
2. Grab all the messages from important senders and file them in the appropriate folder. What, you don’t have the folder set up?
1a. Create important folders.
2. Grab all the messages from important senders and file them in the appropriate folder.
3. Do you have a lot of emails from the same sender that you don’t want?
3a. Go to one of those messages and UNSUBSCRIBE.
3b. Go back and delete those annoying messages!
4. Highlight any emails that need your action.
5. Chance are, by now, you’ve lost interest or you’ve gotten distracted but I hope that you’ve cleaned 100-300 messages from your email inbox!
I hope this helps. Repeat in a few months!
Make An Impression.
Image Credit: © Sabrina Espinal