Most people don’t realize that you can easily adjust your “thumbnail” photo in Facebook. Does your thumbnail look a little off center or do you want it to be off center for a more dramatic effect?
Here is a quick fix!
1. Hover on the top right hand corner of your main full-size photo (you will see a pencil)
2. Click on “change picture”
3. Click on “edit thumbnail”
4. Adjust (drag) the view of the thumbnail photo in the pop-up box and click on “save”
5. Now, just double click on your “thumbnail” photo and it will adjust to the new view!
Don’t like it? Repeat the process. Also works for “thumbnail” photos on Fan Pages
Hope this helps, let me know.