We love business tips and planning at Sabrina&Company and it has really contributed to our success. Here are 5 things that I recommend for your business to do now to merrily celebrate your 2011 business year.
- Find a unique and inexpensive way to thank your loyal clients. Consider giving them a discount for the month of January, 2012 or sending them a free eBook of the most updated and useful information that they can use in their business.
- Create a mini Social Media Press Release announcing the end of a great year and give a few teasers for 2012. A Social Media Press Release? Yes, that is a press release that is optimized and set up to function well for social media, and includes social media sharing icons, a custom Delicious page and more to fully integrate social media and ease of sharing.
- Set one easily attainable goal for the month of December and list 3 steps to reach that goal. It could something as easy as these suggestions:
- Set up a toll free number
- Create a Drop Box account
- Organize your office
- Make a charity donation
- Refresh your website
- Plan an offline marketing event for January 2012
Just do it and you’ll love the sense of accomplishment!
- Take several recharge days. It’s the end of the year and the best time for you to take several slots of days off. Recharge often in December…you’ve earned it!
- As you work through steps 1-4 you’ll begin to have new ideas! Record all of these new ideas in one place and get ready to “Open 2012 as your success continues”!
Stay connected with Sabrina&Company as we gear up for our second annual goal setting blog series in January 2012.
Make An Impression