Don’t let your interns or friends handle your Social Media. I’ve heard it before. “I have a friend who’s going to help me with my social media” or “I’m going to use an Intern to do our social media”.
Wrong approach. Wrong Strategy. Just wrong. Social Media is complicated and must be managed with synergy across all networks.
Have you ever notice websites, fan pages and twitter accounts that suddenly go silent? Interns are with your company for a few months and friends are friends. Leaving your message to inexperienced people will leave your customers hanging in cyberspace waiting for answers and conversations with the brand they love. Take the time to find a company that will handle your brand with care.
What to look for in a Social Media Manager:
- Certification in Social Media Marketing
- Willingness to research, understand and care for your brand
- Presentation of a customized social media community interaction plan for your business
- Solid at making recommendations and updating your social media plan
- Professional who has great communication and customer service skills
- Ongoing training and thought leadership insights
Look for a Social Media Manager that will give you a planned strategy and that will easily grow and adapt to your company events. Always seeks a social media professional who will respect your brand and who can seamlessly manage and grow your community across networks.
Would you like to know more? Let’s talk!