Talk Digital Marketing and Social Media with PepsiCo, Reebok, Wrigley, BuzzFeed, Avon, National Geographic and many more at #DMWF in New York this October!
Learn more about; Content Marketing, Data & Analytics, Customer Experience, eCommerce, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Technologies from the world’s leading brands at Digital Marketing World Forum, 18-19 October in New York’s Metropolitan West.
Save $200 with our advanced rate pricing by registering your two-day, all access conference pass before September 30th. Plus, save an additional 10% with discount code LINKEDIN10.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Adam Harter, VP Consumer Engagement, PepsiCo
– Sean Gardner, Forbes #1 Social Media Power Influencer
– Tanya Donnelly, Global Social Media Director, Schneider Electric
– Glen Gilmore, Forbes top 20 Social Media Influencer
– Ben Blakesley, Global Social Media Team Lead, Reebok
– Lauren Salazar, Director of Social Media, Weight Watchers
– Josh Karpf, Global Director Social Marketing, Spotify
– Thomas Wrobel, Global Head of Performance Marketing, Trivago
– Christine Espinoza, Global Social Strategy, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
– Claudia Malley, Chief Marketing Brand Officer, National Geographic
– Matt Montei, Sr. Marketing Director, Wrigley
– Summer Anne Burton, Executive Creative Producer, BuzzFeed
– Jessica Randazza, Head of Marketing, Danone
– Sapna Shah Parikh, Director of Representative Digital Experience & Ecommerce, Avon
– & many more!
To view the full agenda and register your advanced rate discounted pass visit: http://bit.ly/DMWFNY16
See you at the conference!
Make An Impression